In 2020, Taryn photographed Twin sisters who made headlines for having had babies 90 minutes apart on their own birthdays.
In 2023, Taryn photographed Kelly Kay's newborn, Spider Webb, who is the son of the late Football star Spencer Webb. Webb's story was featured in People with Exclusive photos by Taryn Yager.
To follow my most recent work, become a fan of my fb page by clicking here!
Taryn is Team NIKON and uses a Nikon Z9.
Born and raised a Michigander, Taryn graduated from Hope College in Holland Michigan with a degree is Psychology and Communication. Taryn and her husband, Mark, have 4 boys, Bryce, Skylar, Mac and Maddon. Taryn started her photography journey in 2010. Taryn’s images have been in In Touch, People, Us Weekly, Fox News, and Hollywood Access several different times. Taryn is a regular on the reality show, Bringing up Bates. With this opportunity she has had several of her images printed in popular magazines.
Along with the Bates, Taryn has also photographed The Voice’s runner up, Emily Ann Roberts.
Located from beautiful Farragut, TN, Taryn has a convenient and spacious, in home studio to serve her clients. While her outdoor photography can offer stunning views, her studio photography offers you the predictability and amenities you need for newborn photography, family shoots, and more. Her studio includes professional studio lighting, numerous backdrops, and an at home feeling to maker her clients feel comfortable during their session.
2000+ newborn clients
6. My husband has helped me turn all my crazy TYP dreams into action! He was the first person to put a big camera in my hand, and I have gone running off with it from that very first day!
5. My best friends are my three sisters! Grew up with girls and now am growing old with my boys!
4. Disney is my vacation choice with an average trip once a year!
3. Food is my love language, but I don’t cook! I pride myself in the amount of points I’ve ranked on the chick fil a app!
2. I spend most of my spare time running around to watch my boys in their extracurricular activities! And I’m the loudest in the stands!
1. i don't miss a morning of drinking a venti white chocolate mocha from Starbucks.
I have been blessed with capturing some beautiful people who are in the spot light! Check out where my work has been featured!